Insurance's questions - Spanish iziqna

What should I do?

10 answers · 4 days ago
So I was in a car wreck in last October and had to go to the hospital. My car insurance said they pay the medical bills since I got them from a car accident. Outside of one phone call I had with my insurance I haven’t heard or received anything from anyone about paying anything. I checked my Health insurance... show more

I had a rust water flood from the ceiling of my closet and not only so I had to submit a claim for $240K of stuff ranging from designer clothing and expensive furniture that I was purchased from private party and everything was fairly recent. Some stuff are mine some aren't (family members living together),... show more

Dr billed a $2000 bill and the child is SC Medicaid covered. Had out patient surgery 7 months ago. Just received a bill.

I m going to be a student for the next 4 years, and I won t have a job for the time being. What company s offer coverage?

Heath insurance after age 26?

7 answers · 5 days ago
So I’m currently 25 about to turn 26, I live in California and I have medical as of right now under what was known as Obama care. Once I turn 26 that will go away. I’m currently a full time student, working part-time for the university that I attend and I’m filling my own taxes,(still living at home with my... show more

Best answer: No. Having a card does not mean that you have insurance. The purpose of the card is to tell someone what insurance you have whenever you do have insurance, but it does not say whether you have insurance now.

My dad is in the military and my family is insured under tricare. I m an 18 year old dependent, and am planning on getting married to my boyfriend before he leaves for the army. I m keeping my last name and I m still going to be living in the same house, do I have to change my insurance in any way? I don t see why... show more

Best answer: It depends on the policy: there are many types. A common type is one that provides a set dollar-amount limit. Once the insurer has paid that limit (say $200k or $500k), then benefits stop. Sometimes you can buy inflation protection in the policy. You should contact a reputable insurance agent for information.

I have full coverage on my vehicle, with my name on the policy, but I am not the main policy holder,lien holder still charges me extra,is this legal

From October 2018 up until this January my prescription (birth control) has been covered by my insurance. I haven t changed my provider or gotten information stating that there were changes in my coverage, so I m wondering who to contact/what steps to take. Someone told me to transfer pharmacies so I m also... show more

Only need it for car accidents, heart attacks. Very basic.

I have aflacs accident coverage and I have an injury that is more longer term and it started before I had coverage. But it only got real bad after I had the Aflac coverage. How do I go about this?! I’m assuming if I say the injury started a few years ago vs 5 months ago it’d be a different outcome. Also... show more

My city’s trash truck accidently backed into the garage on one of my rental properties. There was a LOT of damage to the garage. I filed a claim with the city and they refused to pay it because they said the garage was not permitted. Can they do that? If I file a claim with my house insurance they will... show more

Best answer: Empathetic yes. Emphatic no.